Critical Tax Planning Strategies for Retirement
Join us for this limited-time investing seminar where retirement planning experts will share the retirement tax planning strategies that can possibly help you save tens of thousands of dollars in retirement.
Choose a date to join our live webinar, or choose “On Demand” to watch a recording of a previous live webinar.
Do you know the future tax burden of your IRA, 401k, 403b, and 457 accounts?
Are you prepared if taxes increase?
Join us for this limited-time event where retirement planning experts will share the retirement tax planning strategies that can possibly help you save tens of thousands of dollars in retirement. In this free webinar on tax planning strategies for retirement, we will cover topics that are critical for your retirement planning success. We will cover:
- How to manage your RMDs for maximum tax efficiency
- How to find potential hidden tax savings in your retirement investments
- How to maximize your Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate your social security benefits with your other retirement income for maximum tax efficiency
- How to determine if a Roth conversion makes sense for you
- How to decide on the order of retirement withdrawals from your retirement accounts to maximize tax deferrals and optimize income taxes
- How to take advantage of little-known tax code advantages, including the “backdoor” Roth, to help you optimize your taxes both for your retirement and for any funds that you leave to other beneficiaries that you name in your estate planning documents
Senior Vice President at Financial Growth Management, Inc.
Jason T. Micheli began working in the financial services industry in 2002 at Merrill Lynch, where he earned his Series 7 & 66 securities licenses. In 2018, Jason joined Financial Growth Management, an Orange County investment advisor. In 2019, Jason was named by West Coast Magazine as one of 28 people under the age of 40 who are emerging leaders likely to shape the future of Orange County for years to come.