Clear Steps For A Successful Retirement
This Retirement Planning Checklist Will Help You Discover How To:
- Maximize Your Social Security Benefit
- Answer the question, “How much do I need to retire?”
- Determine your “Retirement Paycheck”
- Estimate your retirement needs
Worry less, knowing that you have all the steps you need to plan your retirement.
As Seen On
This retirement planning checklist will help you:
- Learn how to save as much as you can in your retirement accounts, such as IRAs, Roths, 401ks, 457s, etc. Getting this right can save you thousands of dollars in taxes in retirement.
- Decide if consolidating your retirement accounts is a good choice. Planning for retirement is an opportunity to simplify your life so you can focus on what matters to you, rather than trying to keep track of lots of different retirement accounts.
- Find ways to simplify your investment portfolio for retirement. This is another opportunity, when planning for your retirement, to simplify your life.
- Project your expenses and make a retirement budget. This will help you determine how much income you need from your retirement investments.
- Decide if paying off debt is a good idea. Some debt is okay to carry in retirement, other types of debt in retirement should be paid off as soon as possible.
- Determine your retirement “paycheck.” This will help you determine if your retirement budget is balanced.
- Find out when to sign up for Medicare and Medigap. The deadline is earlier than you might think, and missing the deadline can carry penalties.
- Determine your retirement date. There are some important factors to consider when setting your retirement date.
- How to maximize your social security benefits. Taking social security as soon as you are eligible is not always the best choice.
- Evaluate your insurance and estate planning needs. Make sure that you protect what you have accumulated.
- Evaluate your portfolio allocation. Retirement can be an important time to evaluate your risk level and investment allocations.
Get The Ultimate Retirement Planning Checklist
17871 Santiago Blvd Ste 224
Villa Park, CA 92861