Want to learn about investing, financial planning and retirement? Attend one of our investing seminars today!
Want To Be Notified Of Upcoming Seminars?
Join the list
Topics Covered in Our Investing Seminars
Jason T. Micheli, PhD will be sharing his wealth of knowledge on investing and financial planning at one our upcoming seminars! Our events cover a wide range interesting topics that can help you take control your future finances. Topics covered include:
- 7 Fundamentals You Need for Investing Success. Understand the seven critical investing principles that will help you build, implement and stay on track with your plan to become a successful investor!
- Why Everyone Needs an Estate Plan. The key to a successful estate plan is understanding the different types of documents that can help you prepare for your future. In this course, we will explore some common concepts and their meanings in order to give an overview on what’s necessary when it comes down having conversations with professionals who are involved within these fields so they know how best suit us as individuals!
- Getting Retirement Ready. Have you been thinking about retiring? If so, this seminar is for YOU. We’ll cover what it takes to plan a successful retirement that works with your lifestyle and how Financial Growth Management, Inc. can help!
- Behavioral Finance: How Emotions Impact Financial Decisions. Financial decisions are always based on some kind of emotion, whether it’s fear or excitement. However you slice them up, the numbers are important too! In this workshop we’ll discuss how people make their financial choices and identify common biases that lead them into investing mistakes.
- Build a Strong Investing Foundation. Investing can seem like a daunting task at first, but it doesn’t have to be. In this seminar, you’ll learn about the key terms and concepts that are important for investing so you can feel confident taking your next steps towards financial freedom!
- ETFs Explained. In this investing workshop, you’ll learn how the structure of ETFs offers cost and tax advantages along a wide range investment strategies. You can use them for building portfolios that have diversified investments or gain exposure to particular markets by using these funds!
- Exploring Fixed Income for Your Portfolio. Market volatility is a common worry for investors. But what if there was an investment that could protect your portfolio from market risks? Join us as we explore how bonds work, the advantages of investing in this stable asset class, and ways you can build out our example portfolios with fixed-income strategies!
- Stay on Track: What are the steps you need to take after setting up your portfolio? This investing workshop will discuss ways of staying in line with objectives and adapting along the way. You’ll learn about risk assessment and techniques for mitigating different types risks that can occur when managing investments.
- Portfolio Management and Personalized Advice. Investment decisions have become more complex over time. In this investing seminar, you’ll learn the importance of proactive investment management, and explore how to get guidance for your needs!
- Funding your Paycheck in Retirement. You have been saving for retirement, but now it’s time to turn your savings into income. In this workshop, we’ll cover nine important fundamentals of managing an effective and sustainable retired life so that you can start enjoying life more now while still having the security in knowing there will always be money coming in from a job or hobby later on down the line!
- Sustaining Retirement Income. The future is uncertain. There may come a time in your life when you’re not able to work anymore and need an income source that will provide for both today’s expenses as well as those of retirement – without cutting back on what matters most like medical care or enjoying trips away from home because they cost too much money! Learn more about how annuities can help make certain this never happens by protecting against financial risks associated with market fluctuations, providing guaranteed lifetime payments (no matter whether good times last longer than bad), and ensuring there’s enough cash flow coming through at any given moment.
Investing involves risk including loss of principal. Investment strategies cannot guarantee a profit or protect against loss in declining markets and may not be suitable for everyone. Presentations are informational and should not be considered as personalized investment advice or recommendations.
Financial Growth Management, Inc. does not provide tax advice. Clients should consult a professional tax advisor for their tax advice needs. Financial Growth Management, Inc. employees are not estate planning attorneys and cannot offer tax or legal advice, or create and prepare legal documents associated with such plans.